5.21.2010

flickr friday : sun cravings.

flickr friday : sun cravings.

Here in Portland, we have been going through some terrible late-May weather, switching constantly from little bits of sunshine to the darkest storm clouds I have ever seen, pouring down huge hunks of hail and crazy amounts of rain. Needless to say, I am not enjoying it and cannot wait until we see the sunshine for long periods of time.

1. cup of tea, 2. overflow, 3. it is raining sunshine, 4. Untitled, 5. sun sets on pomona, 6. Take my hand and come with me, 7. i love kellie, 8. Untitled, 9. HANNAH, 10. arriving at the beach, 11. Untitled, 12. TributeAmelieCherrries2, 13. Untitled, 14. Trunk Bay, 15. The Beach House, 16. valentine's day

5 comments:

  1. I feel a little guilty saying that here in Ocean Grove the weather has been just perfect. I hope it starts shining for you soon. I'll try and send some your way. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i so agree with you! the weather here has been crazy! teasing us with lovely sun and then raining/hailing...but on Thursday there was the most beautiful rainbow in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there...love your blog! Isn't this weather terrible? At least we know our PDX summer will be long and lovely when it finally begins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been crazy, I know! It makes trips to Laurelhurts impossible (something I've been craving for months.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...