6.30.2009

ten images of inspiration : once wed eye candy.












Whenever I am in the mood for a heavy dose of inspiration, I head on over to one of my favorite blogs: Once Wed. The weddings featured on there are always out of a dream and the galleries are the perfect things to flip through when looking for ideas for parties, photographs, decorating, food displays and of course, weddings. Be still my heart... can my husband and I get married all over again?

Weddings pictured above: Nathan + Anna, William + Penelope, Adam + Tess, Adam + Hallie, Chris + Kelly, Dustin + Whitney, John + Megan, Adam + Hallie, Yuli + Keith, and Mark + Allison (photo credits listed on each page)

5 comments:

  1. hi! i am in love with your blog! i was wondering how i could be featured on your lovely site? here's a link to my shop: http://jijis.etsy.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw, these weddings are insane! I love how creative people get! The mustaches are amazing... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words about Once Wed. I am flattered to hear you enjoy reading the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right!! So much inspiration!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...